Hilarious abuse

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Nethalus,

I'm guilty of one of the personal comments, which - in hindsight - was over the top and not necessary. But I'd just:

(a) read the comments he'd been making on magnatom's videos

and

(:ohmy: seen him firing flaming rockets at his cat, which could see him done for animal cruelty

Both of these really got me angry, and I did start to wonder if he could behave in a similarly idiot manner behind the wheel of a bus. I let my fingers loose without really thinking, so I apologise for me personal comment about his parentage.

I still think he's a cruel idiot though. I hope his cat reacts next time and sinks its claws in deep where it really hurts. :biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
magnatom said:
As I have said before, I would never write about anyone in this manor on the internet, especially in a publicly viewable area. Was I rude in any way in my replies? I answered his points and pointed out where he was wrong (and he was wrong!). What personal comments have I made?

There is great solidarity between cyclists as well, but I would never want anyone to defend me in that manor.

I never said anything about his wife. That was spindrift, and yes he can go way over the top sometimes. I said as such on youtube did I not?

<Psssst> <pedant> Mangatom. 'Manner'. Not 'Manor'. Unless you mean Manor in a Lahndon Gang Stylee.... </pedant>

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Hang on now, wait, bear with me, how on earth can someone profess to having the motto; 'live fast, die young' and then list death as one of their greatest fears?

Poor bloke is obviously rather confuzzled, with a sprog on the drop he'll be having to start thinking about someone other than himself, who knows it might do him some good.

The cat vid is just pu(r)rile.

T x

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Arch said:
<Psssst> <pedant> Mangatom. 'Manner'. Not 'Manor'. Unless you mean Manor in a Lahndon Gang Stylee.... </pedant>

Give a guy a brake won't you. You'll just have to bare with me, I am just a physicist you know ;)

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
OK the guy has a go at you, but his web profile is so open, anyone could 'find him' and let the air out of his super mega Fessy's (fiesta) tyres ... he's the idiot - can't believe he'd post crap like that with such an open 'web profile' or what ever - easy for his employers to sack him if they saw it...... FFS watch what you post 'eh....

Daft thing is the blooming bus company you'd done the work with about safety probably have a nifty at your posts, and see one of their drivers being an ass.....P45 time !

OP
OP
M

magnatom

fossyant said:
OK the guy has a go at you, but his web profile is so open, anyone could 'find him' and let the air out of his super mega Fessy's (fiesta) tyres ... he's the idiot - can't believe he'd post crap like that with such an open 'web profile' or what ever - easy for his employers to sack him if they saw it...... FFS watch what you post 'eh....

Daft thing is the blooming bus company you'd done the work with about safety probably have a nifty at your posts, and see one of their drivers being an ass.....P45 time !

I don't think First care that much. They haven't replied to me follow on e-mails :smile:.

You are right about the chap being far too open.

Top Bottom