Hints of 2010 ICE models

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

n-ick

think that my usually welded tight wallet started dribbling at this!
http://media.photobucket.com/image/trikeport 09/cotterless45/katie012.jpg?o=29

Seamus

18th

18th is when the Trice publish...whatever,

Why did they choose to inprove what was a successful trice?

was them or whoever makes they alunimin (?) bits for them?

bad writing and spellings because of two stokes:sad:

Seamus

18th

18th is when the Trice publish...whatever,

Why did they choose to inprove what was a successful trice?

was them or whoever makes they alunimin (?) bits for them?

bad writing and spellings because of two stokes:sad:

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
ICE seem to have a policy of continuous improvement. This seems to work well as the improvements are generally incremental and backwards-compatible so you're not stuck with a machine for which you can no longer get parts. However it does mean when ringing for replacement parts you need to know the year (Serial Number gives you the model year in the first two digits so that helps).

However I have to say that my rear suspension swing-arm looks prettier than the new arrangement, to my eyes.

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
ICE seem to have a policy of continuous improvement. This seems to work well as the improvements are generally incremental and backwards-compatible so you're not stuck with a machine for which you can no longer get parts. However it does mean when ringing for replacement parts you need to know the year (Serial Number gives you the model year in the first two digits so that helps).

However I have to say that my rear suspension swing-arm looks prettier than the new arrangement, to my eyes.

trickletreat

Veteran
Just tried again and its done!

OP
OP
dataretriever

dataretriever

Very nice, but oh so pricey! Sadly the rear fold doodah or front suspension don't look retro fittable.

I'll just have to re mortgage I guess.....

Top Bottom