His and Hers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just read a thread on beginners about his and hers bikes.

But does anyone actually go round in matching jackets, shirts, hats etc. as their other half? :ohmy: Even worse if the sprogs are decked out the same way, à la chavs! :ohmy:
Surely it has to be the ultimate in tackyness! ;)

fuzzy29

Where I live, in a small Somerset seaside town, these families are far too common. ;)

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
there are a couple who have been known to come out on club runs with the same very nice pinarello bikes. not the same cycling kit though, and she rides with the rest of us while he shoots up the road with the fast boys.

ajevans

I can understand his and hers bikes. Could get nasty if you spend 3k on yours and only 500 on hers. Also kills off any arguments like "Well my bike weighs more than yours!".

Matching clothes are a big no-no.

Number14

Guru
Dayvo said:
But does anyone actually go round in matching jackets, shirts, hats etc. as their other half?

Have you seen the tandem riders that gather at the York rally? Matching everything, probably even got a BOGOF offer on their underwear.

Slim

Über Member
I got called in to work one weekend and was stunned when a couple of workmates who were "just friends really" turned up, Not only did they have his and hers matching bikes but matching shoes and lycra shirts/shorts too!!

They would have looked like twins if it wasn't for the fact that she was over 6 feet tall and he was a 5 foot runt (sizeism tsk! tsk!).

Top Bottom