England : London Historical Commercial Vehicle Run: Crystal Palace - Brighton, Sunday 03/05/15

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User10571

<Strokes chin_looks at weather forecast_tries to figure out what time he needs to get up to have brekky and be at Every Little Hell, Purley by 08:30_checks train times from BTN to ECR>

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
@User10571 , forget train times. It's about time you joined us for a return back to home.

Be great if you cam join us.

U

User10571

Fitted new pedals to the VN today - need to try them out......
For the record, there's little about teh RBH that appeals to me....
Nothing wrong with it, other than it doesn't appeal to me. :smile:

ETA: Oh Ian, in the spirit of flexibility, by all mens have a stab at persuading me. I'm all ears. :smile:
Anticipate resistance......

Last edited by a moderator:
U

User10571

I don't think anyone is going to be at t'Palace for the start.
For me, that'd involve a diversion which includes A Hill.
Unless you're going there cos you want to take some pictures and want the company, or something, my first contact with the dishonourable company is likely to be at Every Little Hell in Purley at 08:30.
Let me know if you are heading for t'Palace.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
My bikes are having mechanicals and I appear to be having inside/medial knee pain so need to rejig set up before putting more miles in. Sorry to miss this but have a good one guys.

Tim Hall

I don't think anyone is going to be at t'Palace for the start.
For me, that'd involve a diversion which includes A Hill.
Unless you're going there cos you want to take some pictures and want the company, or something, my first contact with the dishonourable company is likely to be at Every Little Hell in Purley at 08:30.
Let me know if you are heading for t'Palace.

See you in the six items or less* queue at Purley then.

* If it were Waitrose* it would be "or fewer", obvs.

* Nice subjunctive, even if I do say so myself.

U

User10571

I went to a comprehensive secondary school, not a grammar school. So I was never taught any grammar. (F*k me! I just had to look up how to spell 'grammar')
I've no idea what subjunctive is.
I should probably go and look it up in The Book of Words. (As opposed to The Laminated Book of Dreams, aka the Argos catalogue)

U

User10571

It'll be good to see you...

U

User10571

17154263159_9693218473_b.jpg

.....................Some significant change is required to this ^ before there is a likelihood of me being at
Tesco at 08:30

ETA.Five hours later, it appears to have deteriorated rather than improved :sad:

Top Bottom