England : East Sussex Historical Commercial Vehicles run: Crystal Palace - Brighton, Sunday 07/05/17

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User10571

Exactly.
I've just knocked-up this for @hopless500 and @Hill Wimp and that's a bit poncey even for me....

View attachment 351246
Thank goodness it is on a plate and not a plank ;) It looks very good thobut.
This morning's late breakfast was leftovers of last night's kedgeree. Nom.
Ade, that is erring quite deeply into minimalist/ dirty plate territory.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tim Hall

Thank goodness it is on a plate and not a plank ;) It looks very good thobut.
This morning's late breakfast was leftovers of last night's kedgeree. Nom.
Ade, that is erring quite deeply into minimalist/ dirty plate territory.
That's a half breakfast, as defined by the Extensive Menu, with a swap of scrambled egg for fried. To be fair, the plates were huge, which may trick the unwary into jumping to the wrong conclusion. In other news, no bicycles were stolen from outside the café, despite @ianrauk 's best efforts.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Never mind the brunch

P1000645.JPG

U

User10571

Oh.

The strays are (as is usual) lovely.
Ta.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
What an awesomely good ride. It always is following the old crocks. A bit of drizzle very early this morning but it didn't dampen the spirits. The sun finally came out at 4pm.
I didn't get to see the sea this time as I had other matters to see to in Brighton. But.. what a great ride. Both there and back.
Thanks everyone.

Did anyone get a pic of Pew, Pew, Barney, McGrew?

I think I sucked up a years worth of diesel fumes today
070517.jpg
xx(

Last edited:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
In other news, no bicycles were stolen from outside the café, despite @ianrauk 's best efforts.

Ok, I'll explain.
I saw what I thought was a bike thief at work... on our bikes. I don't think I have ever moved so fast.. Will was behind me but managed to get in front.. however he was thwarted by trying to push the pull door ^_^
It wasn't a bike thief...he was just locking his own bike up... but I still think he was up to no good.
Anyway, it gave the people and staff of the cafe a little bit of sunday brunch excitement.

Tim Hall

What an awesomely good ride. It always is following the old crocks. A bit of drizzle very early this morning but it didn't dampen the spirits. The sun finally came out at 4pm.
I didn't get to see the sea this time as I had other matters to see to in Brighton. But.. what a great ride. Both there and back.
Thanks everyone.

Did anyone get a pic of Pew, Pew, Barney, McGrew?

I think I sucked up a years worth of diesel fumes today View attachment 351324 xx(
A cracking ride indeed. I have a rake of shiny firefighter hats hidden in my camera. I'll prize them out when I get a moment.

Top Bottom