Hit a deer tonight.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rusky

CC Addict
Rhythm Thief said:
Oh, I wasn't going to take it home to eat it, I was just going to put it in the trailer to scare the crap out of the loaders the next morning.:biggrin:

What stopped you??!!

Any photos of the truck??

Although this is a subject deer to your hart,the penalties for intefering with wildlife can be expensive -in fact almost staggering in its magnitude.

Perhaps with hindsight you could have been more observant .... otherwise you might find yourself fawning to a traffic police officer as he herds you down to the local nick.

Cunobelin said:
Although this is a subject deer to your hart,the penalties for intefering with wildlife can be expensive -in fact almost staggering in its magnitude.

Perhaps with hindsight you could have been more observant .... otherwise you might find yourself fawning to a traffic police officer as he herds you down to the local nick.

Or at least makes you fallow him there.

longers

Legendary Member
I remember deer coming up on here before and the potential for them being riddled with parasites mentioned, it put me off taking one home. Not that I'd be likely to knock one over with the bike.

longers said:
I remember deer coming up on here before and the potential for them being riddled with parasites mentioned, it put me off taking one home. Not that I'd be likely to knock one over with the bike.

I might knock an old dear over...:ohmy:

Top Bottom