Hit children on the head with mallets if they don't wear cycle helmets.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

I hope bollo works in the private sector. Dread to think our taxes are going towards him wasting time firing off complaints to the DFT for trivial reasons...

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
bonj said:
If i was the person opening your complaint I would instantly ball it up and throw it in the bin. And that would be even if I agreed with you!
If I knew I was sending a complaint to you bonj, I'd instantly ball it up and shove it up your arse. And ram it home with a mudguard.:tongue:

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
It may seem trivial, but it is an important point.

During a cycling session in a school playground today not one kid that had a helmet had it fitted properly!

When so much is weighed in the pro helmet camps about how 'you really must wear a helmet, or you will die' why is abso-f*ck*ng-lutely nothing done to promote how you should wear the bloody thing in order that they might actually afford you some protection?

In our sessions we'd much rather the kids learn and practice their cycling skills, sans helmet, in order to ride more safely and in turn be much safer, rather than listening to idiot adults scaring them away from a skill and pastime that will improve their health and their confidence.:tongue:

Acually this is just the tip of an iceberg.

The whole site is far from "educational"

The emphasis is teaching children to fear roads and cars rather than interact on an equal basis, and in some cases with a right of priority.

Other delights include:

Before his leg was bent backwards
He loved to play football all day
But the boy didn't cross in a safe place
Where he could see cars come his way

He then didn't stop, look and listen
A car hit him at quite a pace
And now he cannot play football
'Cos his leg broke in more than one place

Tharg2007

Veteran
bonj said:
If i was the person opening your complaint I would instantly ball it up and throw it in the bin. And that would be even if I agreed with you!

what if he did it via email? would they ball their computer up instead? :tongue:

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Bonj, "our taxes"? Come on - that's a bit UKIP even for you. Are you using a sub-editor these days?

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Cunobelin said:
Acually this is just the tip of an iceberg.

The whole site is far from "educational"

The emphasis is teaching children to fear roads and cars rather than interact on an equal basis, and in some cases with a right of priority.

Other delights include:

That's the core of my whinge. I think the game is w@nk but the whole site is just the Politics of Fear for 6 year-olds.

I've seen some related material at my littl'n's school. The overriding message is "look out for yourselves kids, because the important adults don't have the time to give a toss."

bonj2

Bollo said:
Bonj, "our taxes"? Come on - that's a bit UKIP even for you. Are you using a sub-editor these days?

Ah, so you ARE being paid by taxpayer's money to compose a complaint about some game highlighting the dangers of not wearing a helmet! You might as well just sign on with a 'bad back' - no different

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I can't read his posts, but I'm guessing that Bonj is protesting that being hit on the head with a mallet didn't do him any harm......

Top Bottom