Hit children on the head with mallets if they don't wear cycle helmets.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Now that has gripped my shoot. Complaint on its way to the dft right now.

MartinC

Über Member
Well, it certainly showed the value of magic polystyrene hats. I hit almost every helmet scoring -10 a go but at the end my score was 0! This proves how effective they are by preventing my score going below 0.

bonj2

It would be a lot better if they'd programmed it so you could just double- or triple- click on the ones that ARE wearing a helmet in order to just whack them that much harder to compensate for the fact they're wearing a helmet.

Al Fowler

I never used to wear my helmet, mum got so mad she threatened she'd get my dad to put the grinder to my bike.

The thing is, the peer pressure from people calling you all sorts of names for wearing it out-weights the danger you believe your subject to without it.

I crash that often that its suicidal not to wear it, plus i got a nice fancy one...also helps that ive grown up and dont really care what anybody thinks anymore...hence ive just ordered my first set of lycra. .

I think the only way to solve it, is to some how make it the law.

MajorMantra

Al Fowler said:
I think the only way to solve it, is to some how make it the law.

Do some research. There are excellent reasons why helmet compulsion is a terrible idea.

Matthew

thomas

the tank engine
bonj said:
for god's sake dont' be so STUFFY! What the bloody hell harm is that?

+1...Though...I am worried this might become a new craze in the school ground.....:tongue:

I bet not one kid has ever gone on the direct gov website so I really shouldn't worry :wacko:

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
S'funny because a cycle helmet would probably serve you well if you get attacked with a mallet.:tongue:

Re educating drivers and teaching all kids to cycle safely would serve so much better.

bonj2

Bollo said:
Go f*** yourself bonj

If i was the person opening your complaint I would instantly ball it up and throw it in the bin. And that would be even if I agreed with you!

Top Bottom