Hit in the face......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Had a crow fly through the frame without slowing/stopping.
Had to slow almost to a stop because of a crane crossing the road. Almost no effort apparent on its part to lft itself above the fence & then maintain its height a few inches of the road. Now if we could fly like that!

But been "dive bombed" by a Stuka, R/C plane complete with banshee howl, on the same stretch of road.

NotthatJasonKenny

Faster on HFLC
Oh, i see now sit, that's OK then.

I've had one that wanted to do the other but it seemed too messy!

Cow Pie

A couple of years ago I was taken out by a suicidal hawk of some kind whilst on my motorbike at about 60 mph. Head on collision. Smashed straight through the visor on my helmet.
Woke up 24 hrs later in Norwich hospital. Broken fingers, wrist, ribs, cheek bone and lots of cuts and bruises. Very stiff back, luckily not broken, although I was apparently carried away on a spinal board. 10 day holiday courtesy of the N.H.S.
Me and bike ended up in a ditch at the side of the road. Bike trashed and written off
To this day it still brings tears to my eyes to think that my helmet (£400), leathers (£500), boots (£200) and bike (£7700) were all scrap.
Bird K.I.A. at the side of the road but I still think it came off best. I would only have rung it bleedin' neck if it had survived anyway.

Top Bottom