Hit turning car while doing 30mph

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
GWS, certainly does not sound a nice experience. Take it easy and use the advice above.

Somebody will be along shortly to say it would not have happened if you were not wearing a helmet.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
GWS ....and I hope you don't ache too much at the moment!

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Doctor at the walk-in centre told me to wait for a week before assessing for more serious injuries. I'm sure that you are getting good medical advice from a professional, but I'd say don't worry about your aches and pains for a few days, unless they get worse.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Good to hear that you appear to have survived the incident well. Always good to get away with something that could have been a lot worse.

GWS

Katherine

Guru
Glad you're ok. Best wishes for your recovery.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Thanks for all your kind words.:okay: I've just woken up with a very sore and stiff knee and finger. I suppose i'd better contact one of those personal injury solicitors today. I'm not after bigging it up but i'd like compensation for my bike and helmet, and i'm going to be off work(loss of earnings)till next week at the earliest.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Oucherama - glad you are still here to tell us about it !

I hope you will be feeling much better soon and get a shiny new bike, helmet etc quickly.

At least the driver had the decency to stop and apologise. They should be sent for re-education in any event.

Top Bottom