Hiya from Manchester

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deggers

how do from withington!

Thelma

how do from withington!

I used to live in Withington... I'm a bit further down the road into the badlands
tongue.gif
of Baguley.

Thelma

Ooh we could be neighbours
thumbsup.png

Have you ever seen a fat bloke on a white racer? That's me
biggrin.gif

I'll look out for you!!

I'll be the fat bird on some bike or other when I actually get one. Yes, that's right, I haven't got one at the moment. Hoping to sort it at the weekend though.

potsy

Rambler
I'll look out for you!!

I'll be the fat bird on some bike or other when I actually get one. Yes, that's right, I haven't got one at the moment. Hoping to sort it at the weekend though.

Look out the window at 4.45am and I'll give you a wave
wave.gif

I joined the forum before I got a bike too, eventually got one from Altrincham bike shak, not been there since it changed ownership, looks like it has gone a bit up market now.

YahudaMoon

Über Member
Hi everyone. I'm from Stockport & Gorton. Ive just come on here to do the FNRttC and get involved with more cyclist. I don't drive and have always cycled everywhere. If you see someone pulling kids round south Manchester in bicycle trailers it could be me ?
My fave kind of cycling is Audax & racing about round Manchester commuting about

TimJSharpe

Howdy from Sale.

I'm the bloke on the broken Genesis Croix De Fer (chain, puncture, etc). Either blatting around Sale Waterpark scaring the geese or up and down the tow paths.

Tim

Top Bottom