Hobo Bootleg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Buck

Guru
Size?
Spec?
Location?

vickster

Legendary Member
Is it the beige touring bike or red mountain bike?

The sizing according to Google is by size S/M/L etc not in cms, 56cm= large?

Photos of the bike and receipt and the spec would help your sale no end :okay:

Last edited:

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Great guessing game.

OP
OP
Barabus

Barabus

If there is anyone actually interested in the bike let me know. All the other dipsticks can keep yer snottery noses outta my window, ta

If someone was to show me this page on a site I didn't know and said "should I buy it?", I'd say "no, it's stolen (or doesn't exist)"

Edit: if anyone is looking for a description
Purchased a Cinelli Hobo Bootleg recently, Halfords honoured a price match, saving me £350 as Wiggle was selling the bike at £998 ! Great saving on a great bike. Ticks all the boxes regarding front and rear racks, Deore gears, bar end shifters and mudguards.
Only concern is the brakes, rear brake operated from the right hand lever !
Halfords 'mechanic' assured me this was the norm for a GERMAN bike ! :eek:

That's the problem with bargains. You can't resist the savings, but if you don't need/want it, then it's not a saving of £350, but £1000 (minus resale value) down the toilet.

Last edited:
It (though have no idea if this one) is actually a pretty impressive bike.

I saw one on the stand at the recent bike show at Olympia (name escapes me - the kinda hipster one) - had a very nice chat with a Cinelli bloke on the stand who while not being "salesmany" was very good and did a way better job than the seller of this one.

OP
OP
Barabus

Barabus

Not trying to be salesmany, it's a great bike. For a lot of personal reasons I can't use the bike. I think, at my asking price, I'm being fair.

Top Bottom