Hobo Bootleg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User32269

Need to put photos up. Details of size, spec etc.
Sounds like a bargain for someone. Good luck.

Yes.

Just chill barabas - forget your avatar name - just answer the reasonable questions politely.

vickster

Legendary Member
It (though have no idea if this one) is actually a pretty impressive bike.

I saw one on the stand at the recent bike show at Olympia (name escapes me - the kinda hipster one) - had a very nice chat with a Cinelli bloke on the stand who while not being "salesmany" was very good and did a way better job than the seller of this one.
Spin

Ironically, if @Barabus had posted the year, spec, photos etc in the first post, the this thread would consist of one post and be seen by eight people ever. As it is, he probably trending as a hot topic.

Especially ironic as he doesn't even seem to know the name of this bike. Cinelli says it is Hobootleg.

Not trying to be salesmany, it's a great bike. For a lot of personal reasons I can't use the bike. I think, at my asking price, I'm being fair.
No one is asking you to go Glengarry Glen Ross, just give a little. What you are saying is "I want you to give me £500 for something I own. I won't tell you anything about it. Google it (without knowing which year it is) and then come back and offer me money, guessing what condition it is in."

Fine. But expect a little push back.

Now, to add some actual value to this thread, the opposite:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9XW6P0tiVc

Ironically, if @Barabus had posted the year, spec, photos etc in the first post, the this thread would consist of one post and be seen by eight people ever. As it is, he probably trending as a hot topic.

Especially ironic as he doesn't even seem to know the name of this bike. Cinelli says it is Hobootleg.
ah, well spotted - I kind of sensed something wasn't right, apart from the obvious.

Top Bottom