Holiday Bonus.....

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by fossyant, 8 Apr 2010.

1. fossyant

fossyant Ride It Like You Stole It!

The Tour of Turkey just so happens to have a stage finish and start at the resort I am near next week......whooooooo

2. Sh4rkyBloke

Sh4rkyBloke Jaffa Cake monster

The bad news is that you're booked to go with BA, and they'll probably be on strike. :smile:

3. Bring back Domo Farm Frites - you could have turkey and chips Fossy! I suppose Garmin-Chipolata is as near as you'll get to seasonal fare...:smile:

4. dan_bo

dan_bo How much does it cost to Oldham?

Eh? I thought you was already on holiday?

5. OP
    OP
    fossyant

I is......just going into week two. Was waiting at bus stop and saw all the posters...... you can guess the wife groaned....... found out the finish straight and the start point next day..... cost to me for dragging them will be high......

6. OP
    OP
    fossyant

Just back from today's finish. Good atmosphere. For pics and vids including a cycling paraglider. Oh, and the teams are staying in the hotel next door but one, so out for early photos tomorrow before going to the start.

7. Speicher

Speicher Vice Admiral Moderator

Can you try and get one of Bert Grabsch just for me? :tongue:;) The commentary on Eurosport today was suggesting that he is almost as wide as he is tall. Surely that is a slight exageration? :smile:

Magnus Backstedt was giggling at that point! :laugh:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice