Holiday Snaps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

john59

Guru
Chateau De Chenonceau, Panoramic, France

Chateau-De-Chenonceau.jpg

John​

snorri

Legendary Member
Woops! I failed to read the line about resizing. OK I'll try again, I was quite taken with this colour coordinated cycle parking outside an office in Amsterdam.
wve5bl.jpg

29n8aio.jpg

Danny

Legendary Member
tdr1nka said:
I'll see your one sunset,

And raise you one Parent with offspring. ;)

EmDadinthesea.jpg

Allihies, County Cork, Republic Of Ireland. BTW.
I swam there once and practically got hypothermia it was so cold. I seem to remember being told before I went in that the waters were practically tropical because of the Gulf Stream - but I guess the fact that everyone else was in wet suits should have been a clue.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
28qw75c.jpg

This was taken from the cafe in Bedoin just prior to my assault (;)) on Mont Ventoux

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Dannyg said:
I swam there once and practically got hypothermia it was so cold. I seem to remember being told before I went in that the waters were practically tropical because of the Gulf Stream - but I guess the fact that everyone else was in wet suits should have been a clue.

LOL, I know exactly what you mean! I went swimming the day after the pic was taking and had to abandon the water after my feet turned purple!;):wacko:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
rich p said:
This was taken from the cafe in Bedoin just prior to my assault (;)) on Mont Ventoux
You were mugged whilst riding up the mountain??? Outrageous - people just don't care about cyclists!! Hope you reported it. What did they take? (or was it just all your energy?) :wacko:;)

Top Bottom