Holiday Snaps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Here's my starter:

IMG_1378.jpg

The modern version of an evening viewing other people's slides ;)

Abitrary

Noodley, I think people are clicking this thread and sighing with dispointment because it's not something a bit more deviant... not that we would expect something like that from you, of course.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Abitrary said:
Noodley, I think people are clicking this thread and sighing with dispointment because it's not something a bit more deviant... not that we would expect something like that from you, of course.

I am trying to establish a bit of boring decorum. A return to an evening of boring slides with martini cocktails and cheese and pineapple on a stick...maybe a bit of Black Forest Gateaux to finish.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

I'll see your sunset and raise you a boy's toy-

IMG_2134.jpg

Very good. Perhaps I should have included a 'and where is it?' in the OP.

Mine is the coast off Bettyhill, Sutherland. The view from the house I was staying in. Quite nice view, especially after a few wines :eek:

gbb

Legendary Member
View to the rear of our hotel in Benidorm...

DSC_0800.jpg

I was intrigued by the slot cut out of the mountain...looks like its been planed out...:eek: Couldnt get the light from the sun right as it disappeared behind...

The the view from the front....

DSC_0774.jpg

Long long long shutter time to get this....maybe 20 or 30 seconds

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Ben Lovejoy said:
web-chernobyl-prypiat-087.jpg

web-chernobyl-prypiat-098.jpg

(Ok, so I take strange holidays ...)

Ben

Chernobyl?

Dayvo said:
In very VERY simple layman's terms, can someone explain to this fool HOW to download photos here!

Like Mickle, I have no FFS idea :biggrin:, little computer knowledge, and f ck all patience! :biggrin: :wacko:

Got to www.tinypic.com Dayvo.
Click on the resize button and select the size indicated for 'messageboards' etc etc...
Click on the 'Browse' buton and you will see your computer files/folders and what have you...look for the folder that contains the image you want to upload.
Double click on it to add that location into the space you can see just to the left of the 'Browse' button...
Click on UPLOAD - the green button underneath.
When the upload to tinypic is complete, there will be a line of code "for messageboards/forums" etc.
Highlight this line of code, press Control C, go to the reply box where you are composing your message, click to get the cursor blinking in the box and press Control V.
The line of code should appear.
Click on preview post - et voila! (Not so famous last words..)
Just an echo of Barq's useful notes really, but - if I can do it - you can do it!
:sad:
b6eu1d.jpg

Aperitif said:
Got to www.tinypic.com Dayvo.
Click on the resize button and select the size indicated for 'messageboards' etc etc...
Click on the 'Browse' buton and you will see your computer files/folders and what have you...look for the folder that contains the image you want to upload.
Double click on it to add that location into the space you can see just to the left of the 'Browse' button...
Click on UPLOAD - the green button underneath.
When the upload to tinypic is complete, there will be a line of code "for messageboards/forums" etc.
Highlight this line of code, press Control C, go to the reply box where you are composing your message, click to get the cursor blinking in the box and press Control V.
The line of code should appear.
Click on preview post - et voila! (Not so famous last words..)
Just an echo of Barq's useful notes really, but - if I can do it - you can do it!
:biggrin:

Bloody hell! I'm glad I asked for the easy layman's version! :wacko:

Thanks, Ap! I'll give it a go, er, tomorrow! Just have to censor find a piccy! :biggrin:

Top Bottom