1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holiday?

Discussion in 'Touring and Adventure Cycling' started by HLaB, 18 Apr 2008.

1. I've decided today that I need a Holiday. The last couple of years I've went with Irish Cycling Safaris (Wild West Mayo and Highlands of Donegal) but I think I'm looking for something different and a bit more energetic this year. I might try out Saddle Skedaddle and their classic road tours. Has anybody any experience of them and what's their rating system like?

2. jags

jags Über Member

hlab, cant help sorry i never heard of them,but what about irish cycling safaris are they any good ,have you a choice to go camping (my choice) or is it b/b all the way .

3. OP
    OP
    HLaB

HLaB Marie Attoinette Fan

The ICS tours I've been on are b&b with a support van, I think they do other things they're a small and friendly enough company if you wanted to contact them.

4. jags

jags Über Member

thanks for that ,no think ill give that a miss .more interested in a small groop thats fully loaded. its seems hard to find that kind of tour,im new to the touring so i would like to go on a tour with a small groop and find out how's its done. thanks anyhow ..