Holiday?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've decided today that I need a Holiday. The last couple of years I've went with Irish Cycling Safaris (Wild West Mayo and Highlands of Donegal) but I think I'm looking for something different and a bit more energetic this year. I might try out Saddle Skedaddle and their classic road tours. Has anybody any experience of them and what's their rating system like?

jags

Guru
hlab, cant help sorry i never heard of them,but what about irish cycling safaris are they any good ,have you a choice to go camping (my choice) or is it b/b all the way .

OP
OP
HLaB

HLaB

Marie Attoinette Fan
jags said:
hlab, cant help sorry i never heard of them,but what about irish cycling safaris are they any good ,have you a choice to go camping (my choice) or is it b/b all the way .

The ICS tours I've been on are b&b with a support van, I think they do other things they're a small and friendly enough company if you wanted to contact them.

jags

Guru
thanks for that ,no think ill give that a miss .more interested in a small groop thats fully loaded. its seems hard to find that kind of tour,im new to the touring so i would like to go on a tour with a small groop and find out how's its done. thanks anyhow ..

Top Bottom