Homeland Season 2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Phil_bucks

Anyone else going to watch this? Enjoyed the first season, but thought it should have ended differently, bit of a cop-out! Downloading the first ep now, looking forward to it :cheers:

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
Yes I have downloaded it as I enjoyed season 1. Dexter Season 7 also started in the US, I will also give this one last go as I found the last 2 seasons a little pants to be honest.

Crosstrailer

As much as I find the character of Carrie annoying, tedious and not very well acted I will be watching as Damien Lewis is brilliant.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I'm with Phil on this - the ending was a cop-out. They realised they had a hit on their hands and decided to go for series 2. Unlike Phil I don't think I can be troubled to follow it.

Ron-da-Valli

It's a bleedin' miracle!
These type of series do my head in!! Like Heroes, Flash Forward and many others, they promise a "reveal" or "solution" only to get there and it's left hanging. At least it was only 13 episodes rather than the usual 20 odd. I gave up on that "fairy story" series on 4 because it just dragged on and 24 episodes was just too much!!

OP
OP
Phil_bucks

Phil_bucks

These type of series do my head in!! Like Heroes, Flash Forward and many others, they promise a "reveal" or "solution" only to get there and it's left hanging. At least it was only 13 episodes rather than the usual 20 odd. I gave up on that "fairy story" series on 4 because it just dragged on and 24 episodes was just too much!!

flash forward, that was a cracker too :biggrin: and the 4400, both never made it past the first season :sad:

colly

Re member eR
I enjoyed the first series and will be watching this. I only hope it doesn't end up like a serial version of 'The Fugitive'

Top Bottom