HoMeWOrk - ARGHHHH

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Dave5N said:
You have to leave that big truck behind at home time?

I used to take it home quite a lot, when I lived opposite a school. It was worth it just to watch all the school run 4x4s panicking about where to park the next morning because a bloody great artic was taking up the space they normally used.:angry:

gbb

Legendary Member
Rhythm Thief said:
"You're", not "your", in the context in which you used it earlier.;) The main reason I pointed it out is that Kovu keeps making the same mistake.
Don't worry about it, Noodley is quite right. I'm a pedantic arse.;)

You're quite right...and so am i.
I can't (knowingly) leave out apostrophes...it seems lazy, like you're letting yourself down.

Noodley

gbb said:
You're quite right...and so am i.
I can't (knowingly) leave out apostrophes...it seems lazy, like you're letting yourself down.

Capital letters are another matter obviously ;)

longers

Legendary Member
Crikey, are you having a go as well ;) It was an accident ;)

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Homework? What is this? You just need some excuses, and some relaxed teachers;). Luckily for me i got most my coursework done last year doing it in school. Its simple really. There are 3 bits of coursework i have left, citizenship- i just need to do the activity but i cant be arsed to do that. Woodwork- stupid teacher doesnt wont to help us, we have had 5 teachers for that so far. Food- doing that as we go along, so no rush. You see, its all very easy.
So doing most of it at school means i have my evenings, and weekends free to ride my bike. :biggrin:
Although i have some maths to do, that was in for last monday i think, but i hadnt done it. Any volunteers?:sad:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
I used to use, a racoon came in and attact me for it. I always got a strange look.
But yes please, if your dog could take care of it, i would be very grateful.

Top Bottom