1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HoMeWOrk - ARGHHHH

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Kovu, 26 Jan 2008.

1. Kovu

Kovu Über Member

Okay so if your at school, or in education, you'll know what I mean! I hate it, hate it, hate it.

All the coursework I am doing at the moment is driving me mad. :ohmy: Anyone else like that who is in education at moment?

2. Noodley

Noodley Guest

No, but was until a few years ago - make the most of it, it's only practice for the reality of employment. :ohmy:

3. gbb

gbb Legendary Member

Long past education, but i did an NVQ in Business Admin a few years ago....

KIN ELL.....:ohmy: i was amazed how much written stuff there was to do.
    I ended up with two huffing great A4 folders worth for one course. I was glad i could do a good proportion of it at work....so i feel for you if you have to do it all at home :smile:

4. Kovu

Kovu Über Member

All of it at home and it annoys me soo much. That coupled with the darkness is stopping me out on the bike too!

Hate it hate it hate it!

5. longers

longers Veteran

If there's anything your stuck on, don't hesitate to ask Bonj :ohmy:.

6. fossyant

fossyant Ride It Like You Stole It!

Hiss easy homework... just find a job...then the problems start..............

7. Kovu

Kovu Über Member

Good idea, anythings worth a shot :angry:

8. Abitrary

Abitrary New Member

It's tough these days, because you can't just copy it off your mates in your own handwriting, because of the internet plagiarism thing.

9. longers

longers Veteran

He is always right. For a given value of right.

10. Noodley

Noodley Guest

You needing some lights?

I have some "old" re-chargeable ones in the garage doing nowt (the offer only stands for Kovu you 'orrible lot :biggrin:). If you want them let me know - only cost to you will be postage. I have been meaning to get them on ebay or classifieds here for a while...but since it sounds like you are having a hard time with homework and in need of some quality bike time I'll be generous. :angry:

11. Dave5N

Dave5N Über Member

I can just hear poor old Kovu's final interview, just before the last breakfast:

"So Mr Kovu, where did it all start to go wrong?"

"Well, I failed all my coursework, got thrown out of school, couldn't get a job, turned to crime, and it was then a constant downhill spiral..."

Do you REALLY want that on your conscience Mr Longers? :biggrin:

12. longers

longers Veteran

Bonj is very successful, no reason why Kovu can't be.

13. Noodley

Noodley Guest

Exactly, he has a van and everything.

14. Just get a job which does not necessitate taking work home with you. I have.

15. Such as how to use apostrophes, for instance.:biggrin: