HoMeWOrk - ARGHHHH

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kovu

Über Member
Okay so if your at school, or in education, you'll know what I mean! I hate it, hate it, hate it.

All the coursework I am doing at the moment is driving me mad. :ohmy: Anyone else like that who is in education at moment?

Noodley

No, but was until a few years ago - make the most of it, it's only practice for the reality of employment. :ohmy:

gbb

Legendary Member
Long past education, but i did an NVQ in Business Admin a few years ago....

KIN ELL.....:ohmy: i was amazed how much written stuff there was to do.
I ended up with two huffing great A4 folders worth for one course. I was glad i could do a good proportion of it at work....so i feel for you if you have to do it all at home :smile:

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
All of it at home and it annoys me soo much. That coupled with the darkness is stopping me out on the bike too!

Hate it hate it hate it!

Abitrary

Kovu said:
Okay so if your at school, or in education, you'll know what I mean! I hate it, hate it, hate it.

All the coursework I am doing at the moment is driving me mad. :angry: Anyone else like that who is in education at moment?

It's tough these days, because you can't just copy it off your mates in your own handwriting, because of the internet plagiarism thing.

longers

Legendary Member
He is always right. For a given value of right.

Noodley

Kovu said:
That coupled with the darkness is stopping me out on the bike too!

You needing some lights?

I have some "old" re-chargeable ones in the garage doing nowt (the offer only stands for Kovu you 'orrible lot :biggrin:). If you want them let me know - only cost to you will be postage. I have been meaning to get them on ebay or classifieds here for a while...but since it sounds like you are having a hard time with homework and in need of some quality bike time I'll be generous. :angry:

Dave5N

Über Member
longers said:
If there's anything your stuck on, don't hesitate to ask Bonj :angry:.

I can just hear poor old Kovu's final interview, just before the last breakfast:

"So Mr Kovu, where did it all start to go wrong?"

"Well, I failed all my coursework, got thrown out of school, couldn't get a job, turned to crime, and it was then a constant downhill spiral..."

Do you REALLY want that on your conscience Mr Longers? :biggrin:

Top Bottom