Honda Super Cub

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Must have been from reading this thread but I had a weird dream last night that I had CG125 converted into a fully enclosed scooter. It hadn't been used for years but being a CG started first time. Oh it had a foot clutch as well.

I may need help.

@Crackle come and lie on this big comfy couch and tell me all about it.. tv-psychiatrist-psychiatrists_couch-analysis-therapy-catchphrase-rron1246_low.jpg

My daughter had a Honda Sky 50 when she was 16, which looked pretty similar to the Super Cub. Looking at that does make me want one, though I know I shall never get one.

If I win the lottery, what I would really like is an old trials bike, to putter about on and to tinker with. I just need to win big on the lottery first.......

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
There's a Honda CB 185 in a barn near me. A lot of them got sold in the States, though, and they aren't a super high dollar item, if you are willing to tear them down and get them running again.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
It's a better way to spend £x than an e-bike.
Apples and pears.

A pedal assisted electric bicycle is a different animal to something which needs a licence, tax, insurance, an MoT, regular refueling and servicing.

Top Bottom