Hop or swerve?

Hop or swerve?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
If wearing cleats... no problem.
If not wearing cleats... no problem. If you know how to bunny hop properly. Hanging with the kids at the BMX park helps.

If I see this pot hole in the way the OP suggests neither a swerve or a 'hop is needed. I just alter my line.

Reactions: gaz

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
I say do both but it may end up like this
lol-bike-crash-explosion.gif

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
You wrote 'just enough time' which implies that you don't have time to check that it is safe to swerve, therefore you should assume that it isn't! A bunny hop is safe providing that the hole is small enough, so do that but make sure that you time it right, get out of the saddle and bend your knees and elbows for the landing.

VamP

Banned
At 35mph it's easy to clear 6ft+ with a bunny hop. If I couldn't look, or there was traffic then that's what I would do. Probably.

Scruffmonster

Über Member
If it's a reaction, I hop.

Most descents are spent curving between potholes that can be seen from a distance, but hopping makes me feel 12 again so I often hop just for the hell of it.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
How does one execute said bunny hop please ? are there any useful video guides ?

Last time I told a bunny to hop it, she was very unhappy !

SW19cam

Über Member
I hope this is like one of those adventure books we read when we are young (i.e. that you are going to tell us what happened depending on which we chose - one of the alternatives has to end '...and you get given 50 gold coins for your efforts' )

Top Bottom