Hot Hot Hot

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
I thought for a minute by that title that you'd been peering in my window watching me eat these:

seabrook-wasabi-flavour.jpg

They made the back of my nose burn!

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
now I haven't seen those on sale anywhere before.. then again I don;t go shopping lol...
They do look tasty though..

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
ianrauk said:
now I haven't seen those on sale anywhere before.. then again I don;t go shopping lol...
They do look tasty though..

Seabrook crisps are not yet a UK wide brand.

I'm lucky enough to work withing a few miles of their factory in Bradford and their crisps are widely available in West Yorkshire.

Their biggest sin was withdrawing their straight cut crisps whose flavourings were more subtle than their crinkle cut equivalents.

goo_mason

I love Seabrooks for their strong flavourings.

I got the new Wasabi, Peking Rib and 2 Chilli flavours in Tesco last weekend to try out. Yum!

goo_mason

We had Tyrrell's crisps on a course at IBM in Edinburgh last year - I didn't think much of them. I'd personally choose Seabrooks, but everyone's tastes are different so it's probably a case of giving then a go and seeing what you think.

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
Saw some Tyrells garden herb flavour today in Co-Op, basil, oregano, thyme and parsley.

Went for the sausage and mustard.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Off camping for a couple of days..that gas heater won't get used.... formulating the 'keeping beer cold' formula at the moment.......

PaulB

Legendary Member
Seabrook have taken the brave decision to make their crisps WITHOUT one of the worst, most nauseating ingredients on the planet; E621 or Monosodium Glutamate. I am totally allergic to this substance and it gives me hideous migraines so can't go near it but I'm pleased to give my custom to companies like Seabrooks who've made the decision to go ahead without having to use that cheap, tatty, pathetically easy method of faux-flavouring crisps. YEA SEABROOK!

iLB

Hello there
in the interests of science and CC'rs everywhere I have just painstakingly sampled an entire 150g bag of tyrrells cider vinegar and sea salt crisps, my conclusions are as follows- YUM.

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
;):laugh:

iLB said:
in the interests of science and CC'rs everywhere I have just painstakingly sampled an entire 150g bag of tyrrells cider vinegar and sea salt crisps, my conclusions are as follows- YUM.

Top Bottom