Hotel Pillows (in German)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jaded

Keith Oates said:
Maybe you could find a warm alternative to the pillow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shaken or shaved, Sir?

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Speicher said:
I have taken the precaution of looking this up in my German dictionary.
Synthetisches seems OK, but pilow does not exist in German, I know that should be Kopfkissen. Bearing in mind this request will be by phone, it is difficult to make sure you dont say something that sounds like Pferde (horses). Which I where I think I may have gone wrong before.:biggrin:

that conjurs up all sorts of pythonesque scenarios ;)

walker

take your pillow and a feather and just point at what you want and don't want. other than that say it in English as they all speak it anyway

Saddle bum

Über Member
Be careful when requesting "extra pillows", in certain parts of the World, that is a euphamism for a lady of easy virtue to visit your room later that evening.

So I've been told.

OP
OP
Speicher

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Saddle bum said:
Be careful when requesting "extra pillows", in certain parts of the World, that is a euphamism for a lady of easy virtue to visit your room later that evening.

So I've been told.

Some time ago, I had occasion to ask if Someone had enough pillows on His bed. He had a very bad cold at the time, which was the reason for my enquiry :wacko:, but I did wonder why no response was forthcoming on this.:?::ohmy:.

Bigtallfatbloke

Kann ich bitte ein anti-allergisches Kissen in meinem Zimmer ohne irgendwelche Federn in dem Kissen. Danke.

Can i please have an anti allergic pillow in my room without any feathers in it. Thankyou.

OP
OP
Speicher

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Bigtallfatbloke said:
Kann ich bitte ein anti-allergisches Kissen in meinem Zimmer ohne irgendwelche Federn in dem Kissen. Danke.

Can i please have an anti allergic pillow in my room without any feathers in it. Thankyou.

Thank you BT(slimmer)B.

I have unfortunately postponed my holiday until March. I am in far too much back pain to be able to enjoy the holiday, at the moment. I will be seeing the Doctor again tomorrow. Pain killers are useless, just making me feel sick.

OP
OP
Speicher

Speicher

Vice Admiral
BJB said:
Sorry to hear that Speicher. Hope you get better soon. At least there is no longer a vacancy in the tea thread? :wacko:

It gives me longer to appraise my "stand-in" or should that be "sit-in",and to make sure they are suiteable. :?:

Top Bottom