was it a success

• yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

• I dunno

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

patheticshark

TimO said:
Yes, I cycled along that way for a couple of weeks when I was doing Jury Service at the Inner London Crown Court (on Newington Causeway). It was very busy, much more so than Queenstown Road gets, and that can be pretty hectic cycle-wise at peak times.

Nope, you've got me there. Even looking at MS Live Search, I can't see anything suggestive of a beech, so I assume you are being less literal. xx(

And a bit more litoral! Ho ho ho.

I have no idea what the answer is, sorry.

TimO

Guru
Best guess is that there is a pool in the roof of one of the houses, but if so, it's far from obvious. I cycle up and down that road most days, but there's nothing very nautical which I've seen. xx(

Sorry - it wasn't a fair question, and you can't really make it out on MSN maps. The beach is on top of a block of flats at the corner of Lavender Hill and Cedars Road. I put it there. xx( If you care to join me on Friday's ride I'll point it out to you.

romeo

hello
laurence convinced me to sign up! Zimzum Im glad to see you are still around , hopefully we will meet up on another ride soon! Hovis was great, who'd have thought all those years ago back in the early 90s that critical mass would become legit and have 40,000 people on it! Chapeaux

(are you sure your scatto wasnt brown?!?)

welcome romeo, were your ears burning?

L

Top Bottom