How about a CC cycling mag?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
In the upcoming Summer 2009 issue you get the back page and some free staples to join them together :wacko:

Noodley

Auntie Helen said:
What, no Bum Bling front-cover photo of a chap like the lady not in lycra one?

There are two blokes lying on their backs with their hands between their legs. What more do you want? ;)

Hah! Total genius, can we send questions in for Bonj now?

Shaun

Founder
If some of you would seriously like to have a go at this I can create a special CC Magazine forum and allow the mag-team access to it - you know, to liaise, throw ideas around, and draft things up.

Let me know if you want it ...

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Noodley

In all seriousness I reckon there's enough talent on here to have a go at a forum-available mag, just for a bit of a laugh/source of info/etc...but not as a financially viable commercial product.

So if there is a way of having some behind the scenes consultations and formatting a mag-style product then I reckon those with the talent should give it a go. But don't make it too cliquey :biggrin: And remember to include a few know how articles in the cafe-style section :tongue:

OP
OP
Andy in Sig

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
Admin said:
If some of you would seriously like to have a go at this I can create a special CC Magazine forum and allow the mag-team access to it - you know, to liaise, throw ideas around, and draft things up.

Let me know if you want it ...

Cheers,
Shaun :smile:

Good idea. Let's give it a bash.

Shaun

Founder
Okay - can't do it now, got some family stuff to attend to, but I'll sort it this week and then give access to those who want it.

Cheers,
Shaun :smile:

peanut

count me in please :smile: I'd love to contribute what I can . I'd be happy to do some clothing and equipment reviews from the over -weight over-the-hill perspective if someone could help me with grandma and pseling:blush:
We could do a 'my favourite ride ' oooooooh matron

Radius

SHREDDER
I'd like to do something. Not sure what yet, perhaps an article giving an insight into cycling among the newer generations, if we were going to clutch at straws!

Top Bottom