How big are your thighs?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tetedelacourse

24 inches of raw (uncooked) power here. About the same as I'd imagine the combined total for both will be for Rasmussen.

One or two odd looks as I measured them using my headphones flex at my desk.

VO2 max on the other hand, well, I could house a 2 small penguins in there. It is my belief that i have the largest lungs of any human ever to walk the earth.

Tetedelacourse

I don't think my thighs have changed size in years. No fat though. That's all gathered above.

ChrisKH

Guru
summerdays said:
OK - I measured it - :smile: 23 :biggrin:

Don;t be embarrassed. 23 1/4 inches. And mine are skinny. Or perhaps I just think they are. :smile:

I had to go and remove a plastic retaining strap from a box of copier paper to measure mine.

ChrisKH

Guru
Tetedelacourse said:
VO2 max on the other hand, well, I could house a 2 small penguins in there. It is my belief that i have the largest lungs of any human ever to walk the earth.

I'm sure that privilege belongs to Neil Back, ex-England flanker. :smile:

walker said:
How many of us take note of our measurements?

I measured my thighs at the beggining of the month, and they had grown since the beggining of the year to 22.75 inches with no fat on them at all, I wish I could say the same about the rest of me.

How big are yours and how much would you say is fat? be honest

Mine are 23.5 inches and I don't think there's any fat. Do you want to meet up? :smile:

longers

Legendary Member
23.5 inches, no fat.

It's my buttocks which have grown most in the last couple of years, I now have something to hang my jeans off. No fat.

stevenb

I'm a solid 22......but my forte is hill climbing and long distances.

Ive only been back into riding since September 07. The previous July 06 I bought my Bianchi and stopped riding in October 06. Before that it was over 10 years.
Working on fitness first.
:tongue:

Plax

Guru
21, dunno probably some of that is fat. I do get perved at and told I have a good pair of legs by dirty old men (or pissed work colleagues who are then relentless at trying to ask you out, and don't take the hint for several months, despite some quite forceful NOs).

simonali

Guru
Mine, measured at my desk with a USB cable and me trousers round me ankles came out at 55cm (no inches on the ruler). That was with no flexing and about 45 miles of cycling in the last 18 months!

I've always had skinny legs and they were thin even in my yoof when I did about 300 miles a week.

Top Bottom