How big are your thighs?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
simonali said:
Mine, measured at my desk with a USB cable and me trousers round me ankles came out at 55cm (no inches on the ruler)./QUOTE]
What would you have said if someone walked in at that moment, farce-style?

Tetedelacourse

He could have pretended to be tightening an office-themed celice as self-punishment for not working hard enough.

ChrisKH

Guru
I thought about using my mouse cable, but then also thought about the funny looks I'd get round the office with my trousers round my ankles and a mouse tied to my thigh.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Too much beer, too much rain and too little cycling over the winter mean that I'm flabby and somewhat unfit at the moment and therefore have significant amounts of fat on my legs :tongue:. Currently, my thighs measure approximately 27" (69 cm), but about 1.0" - 1.5" (2.5 cm - 4.0 cm) of that is fat. By the summer, the fat will have gone and the muscles will be bigger so my thighs will be a lean 27" or so.

My calves are 16.5" (42 cm), about 0.5" (1.25 cm) of which is fat. Similarly, will be a lean 16.5" by the summer.

My waist will be about 32" (81 cm) by July but I'm not going to tell you what it is right now :smile:!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Tetedelacourse said:
VO2 max on the other hand, well, I could house a 2 small penguins in there. It is my belief that i have the largest lungs of any human ever to walk the earth.
Hmm, I dunno about that - Big Mig's are pretty big!

I reckon my lungs are too... I remember when I was about 10 years old, a friend challenging me to swim the length of Coventry's 50 metre pool underwater to pick up a coin. I told him that it would be too easy and dropped it in the water at my feet. I dived in and swam to the far end and back underwater and then picked the coin up from the bottom of the pool.

A few years later my Physics class were using a water manometer to measure how hard each of us could blow. I blew the water right out of it...

Of course I went and ruined things by starting smoking when I was 18 :smile: !

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
simonali said:
Mine, measured at my desk with a USB cable and me trousers round me ankles came out at 55cm (no inches on the ruler). That was with no flexing and about 45 miles of cycling in the last 18 months!

I've always had skinny legs and they were thin even in my yoof when I did about 300 miles a week.

21.6"

Just got the tape measure out my thighs are 21.5" and I wear 30" trousers.

col

Legendary Member
28 thight,19 calf,but id say about an inch of fat there too.Im a 38 waist at the moment.

simonali

Guru
Fnaar said:
What would you have said if someone walked in at that moment, farce-style?

I have a desk in my house! :ohmy:

Come to think of it, I don't have a desk at work, as I don't work in an office.

Top Bottom