How clean is your desk..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Trillian

they'll have a fun time trying to see it!

but then again, unlike many people on here, i'm not sat at work in an office, merely the spare room of my flat.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
The desk here is covered in junk. Bits of computer, paper, speakers, remotes tools and other crap.
The Police can come and clean it up if they want.

domtyler

Über Member
Andy in Sig said:
YENROD!!

Get a grip man! You haven't accompanied your question with a poll!

E.g. answers ranging from "spotless" through to "would double up as a Cairo sewer".

That wouldn't be a Yenrod poll though, the possible responses actually make sense. ;)

It's clean but it's buried under piles of paper. In my defence I am in the middle of renovating my office and I'm awaiting the delivery of some more shelves from john lewis.

barq

Mine is pristine as always.

19062008-1.jpg

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
look at that pre-war pc. oh, and the pink bog roll ;)

my desk is buried under two monitors, colourful digital editing keyboard, phones (1 proper, 1cell), files, folders, paper, blank dvds, pens, a little bendy bloke falling off a bike, a big starbucks mug and an ipod. and some tippex.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Mine is completely covered in books and papers, my filing cabinets are covered in bike clothes, my bike is next to my chair, with two sets of spare wheels under the desk, and my computer has a picture of me and my wife, another of a puffin, a Japanese flying monkey statue and a fingerpuppet of Michel Foucualt sitting on it...

Top Bottom