How clean is your desk..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
I don't have a desk! Hahahahahahahha!:biggrin:
But if I did it would probably look like a cross between a recycling center and an explosion in a second hand book shop!:laugh:

Mine three weeks ago (just after we moved into the office).

2534994112_a198341f4d_o.jpg

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Flying_Monkey said:
my filing cabinets are covered in bike clothes,
:laugh:
That's just reminded me to dig my kit out of my pannier and hang it up to dry! Nothing worse than putting on clammy bike kit at the end of the day.

My desk is covered in piles of papers and things waiting to go into recycling bins.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Baggy said:
:laugh:
That's just reminded me to dig my kit out of my pannier and hang it up to dry! Nothing worse than putting on clammy bike kit at the end of the day.

My desk is covered in piles of papers and things waiting to go into recycling bins.

i used to do a 10 mile commute to a place which had no changing facilities. the look on the girls' faces (and other than me, it was an all-female office) when i used to hang my wet, sweaty lycra on the radiator was a picture. :biggrin:

Alan Biles

Not too bad today and definately can't match the pink bog roll. Two PCs, 1 mil and 1 civ; 4 phones, 1 mil, 1 civ, 1 mobile and 1 skype. If they all ring at the same time there's something gone seriously wrong!

IMGP0089.jpg

A

barq

alecstilleyedye said:
look at that pre-war pc. oh, and the pink bog roll :biggrin:

It is almost pre-Iraq war, yet the powers that be wonder why we've taken to using laptops... But don't dis the pink bog roll! :laugh:

red_tom

Hover Fly said:

That looks remarkably like a brass butt plug. :laugh:

Plax

Guru
My desk at work is spotless. I've been on a "Lean Office" course and have to set an example. 5 S's and all that. I have a place for everything. Sad me I know :eek:.

My desk at home is somewhat cluttered, although I have all my papers filed away in an organised and methodical manner in the filing cabinet. I am getting a bit lax with some other paper work mind, I've just dumped it in a (tidy) pile on top of the cabinet.
I'm a bit bored, so this is a crap view of my desk at home.

longers

Legendary Member
I've got a desk - very tidy as I'm very rarely in the office (that's why I hardly post on here during the day)

Got a few benches which are groaning under the accumulation of the work going out at the end of the month.

And it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better. At least we won't be bored :eek:.

Top Bottom