How do, From Manchester.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Hello from Tameside

cyclegeek

Hello and :welcome: from another fellow Manc. I've been looking at joining a cycling club and looked at a few, but decided to get my speed up first.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Aye - I just follow the A560 all the way (route here). When you say "We may have passed" It's more likely that you have passed me ;)

Please ignore the broken logic there!

What bike you riding ? - I do that route every day - Bredbury to Longley Lane and back (on the long route) peal off at Cheadle on short route - A560 mainly.

OP
OP
Edwards80

Edwards80

Über Member
What bike you riding ? - I do that route every day - Bredbury to Longley Lane and back (on the long route) peal off at Cheadle on short route - A560 mainly.

It's a Red Triban 3, usually with a full looking pannier hanging off the right hand side :smile:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Right. I'll keep an eye out. Bumped into GB155 this way first (same way so we chatted as I'd recognised the bike) - so odd to shout over - "I know you - its ***" .........from the bike.

If you see a rather brightly lit (under statement) red bike with panniers, I'm in red too, that's me. Oh and I'm on fixed gear. So a nudge will be fine.

lanternerouge

Veteran
Hiya CG, I'm in Dids. I am getting back on my bike at the minute and am aiming at doing a Wheelers intro ride soon. I did one in the summer and really enjoyed it, they don't flog you and I learned it's easier if you're in the group rather than hanging on the back! Go for it, deffo recommended. And welcome!^_^

Top Bottom