1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I place a bet ?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by yenrod, 8 Jan 2008.

1. yenrod

yenrod Guest

..i want to bet a 5'er on the US presidential race..

Reason I ask is = once i walked into a william hill and asked to bet on something, other than horses and they said you cant - to which i replied well I thought you can bet on anything !..they just repeated the 'no you cant bit...

So how do I do it :biggrin:

2. graham56

graham56 Veteran

Try Ladbokes, they`ll take your money. :biggrin:

3. Noodley

Noodley Guest

4. OP
    OP
    yenrod

yenrod Guest

5. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

who you backing yenners?

6. OP
    OP
    yenrod

yenrod Guest

(high old womans voice :biggrin:) that be telling young man ! :biggrin:

7. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

obama (sp?) then. the united states needs a "new broom" president, not bush clones or someone who's main political advantage is that her husband once got a blow job off an office junior and folk admire her for sticking with him :biggrin:

8. sticking with him - or to him..?:biggrin:

9. Will1985

Will1985 Über Member

I'm following Obama - I read his book over New Year 2007 and he is the only fresh thing on the block...a breath of fresh air compared to the other oldies. That said, I read in the paper today that he already has a security detail....let's hope no terrorists/patriots have seen 24 series 1!
    What are the odds anyway?

This morning I was wondering if I could make another US bet - that Ohio State will lose the BCS college bowl next year to make it three in a row. I was there last year and it wasn't pretty; today I hear it wasn't a happy place either, although they should be used to it by now!