How do I place a bet ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

..i want to bet a 5'er on the US presidential race..

Reason I ask is = once i walked into a william hill and asked to bet on something, other than horses and they said you cant - to which i replied well I thought you can bet on anything !..they just repeated the 'no you cant bit...

So how do I do it :biggrin:

graham56

Guru
Try Ladbokes, they`ll take your money. :biggrin:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
obama (sp?) then. the united states needs a "new broom" president, not bush clones or someone who's main political advantage is that her husband once got a blow job off an office junior and folk admire her for sticking with him :biggrin:

Will1985

Über Member
I'm following Obama - I read his book over New Year 2007 and he is the only fresh thing on the block...a breath of fresh air compared to the other oldies. That said, I read in the paper today that he already has a security detail....let's hope no terrorists/patriots have seen 24 series 1!
What are the odds anyway?

This morning I was wondering if I could make another US bet - that Ohio State will lose the BCS college bowl next year to make it three in a row. I was there last year and it wasn't pretty; today I hear it wasn't a happy place either, although they should be used to it by now!

Top Bottom