How do I post camera jpegs on CC

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Sorry all, but I'm pretty hopeless about this, and I am sure that this question has been answered many times before.

I have some jpegs in my computer, downloaded from my camera. Windows XP home edition. Can somebody gently talk me through how I can put them onto a CC post? Do I have to send them to a third-party site, or can it be done directly? If they go through a third-party site, are they available for the whole wide world and his dog to see? No, they are not in any way compromising, LOL.

Thank-you in advance.

thomas

the tank engine
Sorry all, but I'm pretty hopeless about this, and I am sure that this question has been answered many times before.

I have some jpegs in my computer, downloaded from my camera. Windows XP home edition. Can somebody gently talk me through how I can put them onto a CC post? Do I have to send them to a third-party site, or can it be done directly? If they go through a third-party site, are they available for the whole wide world and his dog to see? No, they are not in any way compromising, LOL.

Thank-you in advance.

click reply...then under the reply box it says attachments.

Click browse, select photo.., then click attach this file.

I think :smile:

OP
OP
slowmotion

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
click reply...then under the reply box it says attachments.

Click browse, select photo.., then click attach this file.

I think :smile:

I'll try that...here goes...

It didn't seem to work. I clicked Attach This File , and the computer just went "bong"

Edit: yes, I'm stooooopid....

potsy

Rambler
I'll try that...here goes...

It didn't seem to work. I clicked Attach This File , and the computer just went "bong"

Edit: yes, I'm stooooopid....

You need to click on 'choose file' 1st,this should open your pictures and you then choose which one and upload it.Once uploaded then add to postt. Test- 35729_107374975980960_100001253752806_50951_7635364_n.jpg

potsy

Rambler
potsy, was that advice from within CC or via tinypic.com?

I am, indeed, being very stupid.

BW
That's how I do it on CC,never used tinypic. There are a few ways to post pics though,as long as you find one that works for you then it's all good.
thumbsup.png

rich p

ridiculous old lush
It's better to do it in one of those external ways as this new format doesn't resize pics from the PC so they come out in an enormous size.

Shaun

Founder
Another alternative is to post in in one of the CC galleries and link from there.

Confused? You will be ... lol

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

PS. You need to use the Full Editor to attach pics.

Top Bottom