How do I report spammers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Report your own post above with a brief explanation and they'll ban the user and remove the posts.

I think you need to think about what your options are to stop this harrasment from what is probably one person.

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Report your own post above with a brief explanation and they'll ban the user and remove the posts.

I think you need to think about what your options are to stop this harrasment from what is probably one person.

Apart from leaving here, Im not so sure what options I have ?

As you say its either one person or one of his "Gang"

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
If it's who I think you mean, the little sh1t has been banned from here loads - keeps coming back, but does get caught very fast. The little boy needs to grow up and get a life.

Norm

Click on their name then report them.

As those posts were at just after 8 last night, his mummy must have let him stay up late as he didn't have to be in nursery today.

potsy

Rambler
See the comments in my profile page !

Sad pal, not seen the comments but imagine they weren't good :rolleyes:
You can turn off the comments completely if you want to :thumbsup:

@ Zoiders, was it the same person as Gaz's?

PpPete

Legendary Member
If it's who I think it is, he's boasted of being able to change (or maybe mask) his IP quite readily.
As Fossy says - he needs to grow up and get a life.

Shaun

Founder
Why cant "This person" just be banned by IP tho?

Because IP addresses can be shared by different people (large Internet Service Providers pool their limited addresses and recycle them) and because there are lots of different sources such as work, school, college, public Wi-Fi hotspots, mobile devices, etc.

Each ban adds to the IP/Email history in the software so re-registrations become easier to spot over time, and the new software will introduce some new tools that should help as well.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Because IP addresses can be shared by different people (large Internet Service Providers pool their limited addresses and recycle them) and because there are lots of different sources such as work, school, college, public Wi-Fi hotspots, mobile devices, etc.

Each ban adds to the IP/Email history in the software so re-registrations become easier to spot over time, and the new software will introduce some new tools that should help as well.

Cheers,
Shaun

Fair enough

I have to admit its becoming a little too person these days - am sure " they" are having fun tho :0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom