How do you take a t-shirt off?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Method ii) girly but effective and doesn't stretch whatever you are taking off.

Arch said:
I withdraw both arms in through the arm holes, like a tortoise, and then lift it over my head without turning it inside out. As long as it's loose enough. If it's tighter, then it's arms crossed and up over the head...

A quiet moment of contemplation for me while I enjoy a post lunch expresso - followed by a bucket of cold water.

Didn't realise there were so many techniques available/known to man! :sad:

I take the front of my T-shirt or polo shirt with each hand on its respective side, on the collar bone, ease my chin then head through the neck, then complete the pull-over manouvre by using my right thumb to pull the shirt near to the label in the neck and VOILA! topless in no time at all. (I had to actually take my shirt off for an accurate explanation! xx(:tongue:).

Unbuttoning my jeans or removing my boxers is a different technique all together (sometimes not even my technique at all! The lady gets what the lady wants :blush:;)).

papercorn2000

It's a shame that we don't have Joe Sacco from the old C+ here. He would give us an essay on why it is inelegant to even wear a t-shirt!

papercorn2000 said:
It's a shame that we don't have Joe Sacco from the old C+ here. He would give us an essay on why it is inelegant to even wear a t-shirt!

Is it? xx(

Membrane

betty swollocks said:
How do you take a t-shirt off?

Don't know how I take a regular T-shirt off. But for me taking off a tight fitting cycling jersey or base layer requires care and attention, a few times when not taking care I could hear some of the stiching snapping due to the friction between the slightly sweaty skin and the garment.

First I roll up the jersey or base layer as high as I can to reduce the skin-garment contact area, then with my arms above my head I gently tug at various points until I can feel that I can pull it over my head without having to use too much force.

Brock

I grab the back of the neck with both hands, pull up over the hand and fling forwards in one fast, continuous movement. fills the shirt with air which makes it glide forward and off the arms, and on across the room over to the floor on her side of the bed.

Joe

Über Member
Arch said:
I withdraw both arms in through the arm holes, like a tortoise, and then lift it over my head without turning it inside out.
This.
I've learned the hard way not to attempt it with cycling jerseys though:blush:

Top Bottom