Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Final

• Winners

• Can't stand football but I have a big gob and must tell everybody

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
I've not cycled when there's a world cup on like I cycle now and am worried about drink drivers. Should I be?

If they do well the roads would be pretty quiet for the later matches.

darkstar

Jeez some of you lot a moody old codgers. Let people enjoy themselves. If they want to get pissed and dance about, thats fine by me. I'll be doing the same (minus the dancing about).

Noodley

Cycling during world cup and euro champs is great, the roads are quiet for hours...

The longer England stay in the better as far as I am concerned - a whole nation staying at home/in the pub supporting one team: that is, the whole of Scotland supporting whoever England are playing :tongue:

Watt-O

Watt-o posing in Athens
E N G E R L A N D
E N G E R L A N D
E N G E R L A N D

E N G E R L A N D
E N G E R L A N D
E N G E R L A N D

E N G E R L A N D
E N G E R L A N D
E N G E R L A N D

E N G E R L A N D

E N G E R L A N D

Please be winners. I'm fed up with the remnants of the 1966 team being wheeled out at every opportunity!

Isn't a Scotland fan that gets excited about Scotland qualifying for a World Cup final a fan who suffers from premature jock elation?

postman

Legendary Member
Quater Final at least .

Hoping for semi and a bit of luck .

I would like to see Joe Cole in before Theo Walcott.Very overated final ball is rubbish .

Amazing how much he is paid for running fast .But only seen him on MOTD .Any Gunners fans on here,is he any good ?

Keith Oates

Janner
I can't see past the quarter finals but I'd be happy to be wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mac1

Aggravating bore magnet
hackbike 666 said:
Wouldn't expect more than the Quarter Final.

what grates is the hype and high expectation, given over 40 years of not even coming close to winning (1990?). If they regularly made the semis or final (looked world class, not necessarily winning), this could be forgiven.

Maybe if they were just left to get on with it, we might get a nice surprise?

We might not expect part-timers to win, nor any one team to always win, but given the popularity and money in football in this country, there's every reason IMHO for them to have performed better than they have over the past 4 decades. And Euro's been even worse.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Watt-O said:
E N G E R L A N D
E N G E R L A N D
E N G E R L A N D

E N G E R L A N D
E N G E R L A N D
E N G E R L A N D

E N G E R L A N D
E N G E R L A N D
E N G E R L A N D

E N G E R L A N D

E N G E R L A N D

Please be winners. I'm fed up with the remnants of the 1966 team being wheeled out at every opportunity!

Someone with need to revisit Engerlish lessons?

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
PaulB said:
I quite like football but hate the international version. It's meaningless clunge

Only perhaps for England. Other countries' players seem to both enjoy it more and play better together.

Greedo

Flying_Monkey said:
Only perhaps for England. Other countries' players seem to both enjoy it more and play better together.

Good to see 5 complete nutters on the board. Finalists and Winners :biggrin:

Top Bottom