How grumpy is your cat? If you have one, obviously!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
An older photo of Misty, No.1 daughters cat that we 'inherited' when she moved on in life. She's still a grumpy burger, ( the cat, not the daughter) hence the nom de guerre, 'Grumpy Cat'

Grumpy Cat.JPG

:ph34r:

speccy1

I hate cats:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Does anyone else have names for various cats in the street. We have "grumpy cat" next door - he's not really grumpy but as a very grumpy looking Persian. There's also "leopard cat" up the road, "talking cat" etc.

Mrs M

Guru
Does anyone else have names for various cats in the street. We have "grumpy cat" next door - he's not really grumpy but as a very grumpy looking Persian. There's also "leopard cat" up the road, "talking cat" etc.
We have a big battle scarred ginger cat known as Ted because he reminds us of the talking (swearing) bear from the film.

Gert Lush

Down my road is the lion cat, it's grey but looks a lot like a lion, fur wise.

On a slightly related note.. We do have Fat Bum on the corner, one of our neighbours who has an unfortunately large behind. No idea what her name is though but if someone says that I know who they're talking about :P

stephec

Legendary Member
We have 'mad cat' over the road, so called because of the way he tear arses round the garden.

Top Bottom