How hot have you got?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
30 - 31 here. I cannot step outside :surrender:

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...

32c today..

JonT005

Regular
Not in the Uk but it 41 degrees Celcius here the other day. I attempted a ride but it was a pretty idiotic move, too hot and it ended with me dying on a pavement in the shade after about 60km.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
37 c when I set out for work yesterday
38.6 today 😡

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Ok,that's it i've had enough! Yes i like sunbathing,but this constant heat is getting to me! I walked down the high street yesterday and for the first time in my adult life i walked on the shaded side,not 'the sunny side of the street'! This was around 10.45am. I'm not used to being up so early these days and i've forgotten my window cleaning days, climbing my ladder in morning summer sunshine:heat:. The novelty has worn off! Bring back the proper British summer temperature of 75 Fahrenheit maximum ASAP!!🧐

Last edited:

carpiste

Guru
I slept through the hottest temps today. I`ve turned into an owl I think!
Hope to grab a few hours then another early morning ride. Much more civilised than 30c and baking sun!

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Excuse the broken thermometer,it fell off the wall the other day when I caught it with my mop handle. Anyway,as you can see it's hideously hot in here as I post!!🧐

Having said that, I now remember posting pics of the same thermometer on freezing cold nights,showing nearly (76F if I remember rightly) the same temperature, after I've had my central heating on at maximum for hours and bragging how toasty warm I was. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Top Bottom