How hot have you got?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slioch

Guru
29.9c at 4pm here today according to my trusty Aldi weather station. I'm 4 miles north of York.

Currently a more reasonable 29.1c. Found a cat flat out on the tiled bathroom floor earlier. Was very tempted to join her.

What have you got?

dodgy

27c here on the Wirral. It's lovely.
Edit: I think that was the peak, it's now about 23c according to my sources.

Milzy

Guru
29.9c at 4pm here today according to my trusty Aldi weather station. I'm 4 miles north of York.

Currently a more reasonable 29.1c. Found a cat flat out on the tiled bathroom floor earlier. Was very tempted to join her.

What have you got?
Went through Naburn not far from you today & it was about that. My bottle fluid was like warm tea. Supposed to be warmer tomorrow. :O

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Son's Garmin showed 40c during the TT today - I'm guessing the tarmac road was that and the surrounding area about 32c according to my car.

Either way, it was far too hot to be doing a 25 mile tile trial :heat:

Milzy

Guru
Son's Garmin showed 40c during the TT today - I'm guessing the tarmac road was that and the surrounding area about 32c according to my car.

Either way, it was far too hot to be doing a 25 mile tile trial :heat:
In South York I was on a melted road & the wet tarmac made a loud strange sound for miles, sticking me to the road.

Venod

Eh up
Don't know what the temperature was but did a 4 hour MTB orienteering event near Ripon not a good day for thrashing a MTB, I imagine it was something like @Slioch temperature.

alicat

Legendary Member
My PC says 28°C. Since it is incapable of reporting the right time at the moment, I am not sure how accurate the temperature measurement app is!

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...

Melting gently in a Scania cab once I turn the air on off....

🔥

Top Bottom