How hot have you got?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Julia9054

Guru
I’ve been mostly hanging in my hammock snoozing and trying to avoid the heat apart from having to drive 40 mins to a hospital check up in my horrid little car with no air conditioning and electric windows that only work intermittently.
Al has done the Yorkshire three peaks with a group from work today. 😳
He’s currently lying on the grass in the garden like a starfish with a glass of wine! Kudos to him!

DRHysted

Guru
Quick snapshot of my weather station.

Attachments

• 4410327B-AE8D-4F44-8343-90A10DE9F924.png
    4410327B-AE8D-4F44-8343-90A10DE9F924.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 5

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
View attachment 599617
We get rain most days now, as we're in the rainy season. Temp will taper off slowly till we get to the cool season Dec/Jan, when I have been known to wear a shirt.
Heck,do you not miss cool days back home in Blighty, where you can wear tweeds and still feel the need to wear long johns underneath! 🤔 ;)

Last edited:

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
There's been an outbreak at one of the local primary schools, with all the children on my street currently attending that school. As a result the kids who are normally in and out of each other's houses are all at home, along with their parents. One parent's had to move out as they're a key worker so they'll be staying somewhere else for 10 days.

I'll give them credit: despite me thinking they'd be out playing the parents are keeping them all in their gardens and they're not out. Normally they're up/down the small close I live on all day long at weekends and after school.

Top Bottom