How hot have you got?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
It's just a pub quiz thing, I was told all cars had a little arrow next to the petrol pump icon to tell you which side to fill up. Didn't see an arrow on yours so pub quiz question might be wrong lol
Never noticed one but I’ll check later!

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
I'm hotter than Sylvester Stallone in Rocky IV

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
It's just a pub quiz thing, I was told all cars had a little arrow next to the petrol pump icon to tell you which side to fill up. Didn't see an arrow on yours so pub quiz question might be wrong lol
Even if there isn't an arrow, it's which ever side the fuel gauge is on.

Meanwhile, it was 29.5C in Wiltshire.

Even if there isn't an arrow, it's which ever side the fuel gauge is on.

Meanwhile, it was 29.5C in Wiltshire.

Unless it’s a Renault then the french have it all backwards. The fuel gauge is on the left but the hole is on the drivers side.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Too hot today still; the temperature's been showing 29c but humid as well.

Bailed on a bike ride after two days of heat, but I'll be out tomorrow (briefly).

35C yesterday and 34C today and humid. It only really feels bad when I stop, while I'm moving at least it feels like a breeze. Plus I need to limit rides to less than 3 hours 'cos I can only carry so much water at one time. I'm still not up for using public water fountains yet.

I take a cold shower when I get home to attempt to drop my core temperature, but generally I'm still sweaty for about 30 mins after I get home.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
The sun over Great Harwood,near Accrington,at 2.23pm yesterday. Even now,looking at that it's very bright and hard to stare at. Well to me it is anyway.🤔

Last edited:
Top Bottom