How hot have you got?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...

Always good to visit the freezer depot ^_^

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Bad move, the outside temperature is higher than inside during the day. Open the windows at night and close them during the day.

View attachment 599612

I operate machinery that dumps a lot of heat inside the room. So im baking regardless but I open/close windows depending on which side of the house the sun is shining (colder side = windows open on that side) so Its hot but at least there is constant airflow.

DRHysted

Guru
Current reading!!!
Really looking forward to work tomorrow, lugging loading hoses around in chemical overalls!

Attachments

• 41AE1CD0-2DD8-4C14-9CB8-F9194ADA8E2E.png
    41AE1CD0-2DD8-4C14-9CB8-F9194ADA8E2E.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 1

Drago

Legendary Member
Now 32.5°. House battened down, windows open, ceiling fans going, beer being consumed. Its not too bad.

midlife

Guru
Decided to cut the grass in the last hour, blimey that was a mistake! Don't have a temp gauge but would have to say its blooming hot!!

vickster

Legendary Member
Was quite warm when I got in car which had been parked in sun. I’d been for lunch in town in a nice airconned pub, travelling in a nice air conditioned train. Then to gym, main gym was warm, smaller room was lovely with the aircon set at 17 :wub:

Attachments

• 335E1FC7-97FB-401D-92E3-F279D071A547.jpeg
    335E1FC7-97FB-401D-92E3-F279D071A547.jpeg
    64.8 KB · Views: 7

midlife

Guru
Silly question and off topic but does your fuel gauge petrol pump icon have an arrow to say which side of the car has the fuel filler cap, can't see in my pic. Just curious

vickster

Legendary Member
Silly question and off topic but does your fuel gauge petrol pump icon have an arrow to say which side of the car has the fuel filler cap, can't see in my pic. Just curious
Aimed at me? Ummm dunno… I know it’s on the drivers side having had the car for 9 years :laugh:

midlife

Guru
It's just a pub quiz thing, I was told all cars had a little arrow next to the petrol pump icon to tell you which side to fill up. Didn't see an arrow on yours so pub quiz question might be wrong lol

Top Bottom