How I Hate Waiting In For People

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Why would you want to do that?
Or are you joking? :smile:

Not keen on the black market and tax evasion, I know it sounds odd, but I honestly wish we all paid a bit more.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
last monday... had a telephone appointment with the universal credit people at noon... sat by the phone for three hours before walking to the jobcentre to find out what the feck was going on. The lady who was supposed to call me said "Oh, i got a bit way laid with my job... i was going to ring you." I get the feeling the DWP only put complete dickheads in the jobcentre, in the hope that they'll resign.

Joe a public are the worse for us, my wife who is a chiropodist gets no shows every week, sometimes ever day.

I can understand trades people not wanting to make do as they have to give a guarantee.

My wife's GP surgery used to reckon that 15% of appointments were either no show, or late enough to affect other peoples appointments

postman

Legendary Member
last monday... had a telephone appointment with the universal credit people at noon... sat by the phone for three hours before walking to the jobcentre to find out what the feck was going on. The lady who was supposed to call me said "Oh, i got a bit way laid with my job... i was going to ring you." I get the feeling the DWP only put complete dickheads in the jobcentre, in the hope that they'll resign.

Job Centres,oh don't get me started.Leeds one my son used was as much use as a chocolate fireguard.They did not listen to anything he told them.They sent him on an Army Careers day,he was having a year out before Uni,and a well known retail clothing company shat on him and other staff who had done Christmas work.No job even though they promised them all one.Despite trying to get a job himself,nobody would take him on because he was going to Uni.Army day what tossers.I told him to use the experience of job centres as motivation to do well.
He has done just that.
Job centres sorry about the rant.Ars o l s.

Top Bottom