How long does it take, EVRI??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I'll probably jinx myself now, but the Amazon delivery driver to me is always friendly and on time. I am expecting him to turn up in the next 20 minutes or so, if the past 5 or 6 deliveries are anything to go by. It is currently 15:20... :whistle:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
the Amazon delivery driver to me is always friendly and on time.
Same here, they are great. Even on the road, Amazon drivers have always been very polite to me on the bike.
@I like Skol my Evri parcel arrived today, 2 days earlier than they said it would arrive :laugh:
Helps that the delivery lady has been doing our area for a long time, she is really good at her job.

ColinJ

I'll probably jinx myself now, but the Amazon delivery driver to me is always friendly and on time. I am expecting him to turn up in the next 20 minutes or so, if the past 5 or 6 deliveries are anything to go by. It is currently 15:20... :whistle:
Absolutely bloody pathetic - I order a shock pump for my MTB at 21:30 and it doesn't arrive until 17:30 the next day...

I'm going to email an angry complaint to Jeff 'Tax-avoider' Bezos!!! :laugh:

PS Despite standing at my door in pouring rain, the delivery driver was still smiling.

ColinJ

Must've been his last day.
He's done a lot of deliveries to me over the past couple of months and he is ALWAYS cheerful... I can't figure it out, because that is the kind of job I would have hated***, but it takes all sorts!

*** My nephew did Amazon deliveries for a couple of months and he loved it too. As opposed to working in an Amazon warehouse which he absolutely HATED!

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Well, I'm amazed!

1679861435486.png

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
My missing Ridley Helium part, a frame connector, turned up this morning.

It was originally sent through Evri on May 17th. So just under 4 months to travel 80 miles :blink:

classic33

Leg End Member
My missing Ridley Helium part, a frame connector, turned up this morning.

It was originally sent through Evri on May 17th. So just under 4 months to travel 80 miles :blink:
It might have travelled a bit more than the shop to you distance. It's had time to do a tour of the UK!

Drago

Legendary Member
I left feedback for Evri , after an atrocious delivery last week, that whatever time and money they spent on the rebranding would have been much better spent on improving their service as it’s got worse since the name change.

Indeed. The most pointless and unsuccessful rebranding since Jesus Loves Orphans Ltd became Jack the Ripper Deathkill Slasher Enterprises.

teeonethousand

I suspect that one of their corporate goals is to promote and enhance community bonding and so they leave parcels at the wrong address and rely on social media to play guess the house from the photo Then everyone locally knows who’s who and a bit about what they buy…..it works 😂😂

Top Bottom