....riding along today I noticed my bars were loose & out of line with the front wheel....I had been messing with it two days ago and clearly hadn't set them back correctly I thought. I pulled over and reached for the multi tool. The top screw into the stem was done up but not tightly at all...BUT the two side screws were not done up at all! I had ridden all of last nights loop (including a 61km/hr downhill run) in th edark, and todays loop . It was in effect just the loosely fastened top screw that held it reasonably together and stopped it turning completely sideways. ...coming off on that hill at that speed with my weight doesnt bear thinking about.