How Many Bikes is too Many?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafflycat

"Too many bicycles" Does not compute. There is no such thing as too many bicycles (or trikes)!

And Wobbly John is entirely nuts, in a thoroughly lovely mad scientist/engineer sort of way... Just go to his web site and look for "smiley miley" and I rest my case :tongue:

J4CKO

My missus has got used to the idea of a shiny new bike in December on the Cycle to Work scheme, some nice shiny road bike coming my way !

hmm... I'm in rather the novel situation of my partner having as many bikes as me.

Yes... thats four bikes each.
And she wants yet another.

I think she even has the old MTB she doesn't want to part with.

This is heaven!

Chatting to one of the guys in lbs this morning he admitted to having 18.
Back when he had 13 he said he could justify a reason for every one of them.

One bike is defintely enough for me. They do have some very nice Raleigh all carbon road bikes in for £850 though and On One have just stocked up with new frames............:blush:

Piemaster said:
Chatting to one of the guys in lbs this morning he admitted to having 18.
Back when he had 13 he said he could justify a reason for every one of them.

One bike is defintely enough for me. They do have some very nice Raleigh all carbon road bikes in for £850 though and On One have just stocked up with new frames............:biggrin:

My wife and I had 24, but I sold one!

ALl are used either by us for different modes and occasions, or by friends and relatives when they come down.

We had friends with two daughters (14 and 16) who had not ridden bikes for years, but after a few days on Bromptons, recumbents, and "normal bikes" - they now cycle to school.... and think that it is cool.

Top Bottom