How many CC forumites....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Noodley to suggest that Friday night is music from the Electric Light Orchestra.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
This thread makes me really angry.
I'm almost incandescent.

coat.gif

mangaman

How about, someone posts a surprisingly unabashed thread about an improbably personal problem

"I've got a light bulb stuck up my arse - purely an accident, I sat down on a chair with an upturned bulb just put there by my flatmate"

Asks for advice - lots of "good luck mate - get to A and E, they'll sort it - could be serious" type posts.

Lots of "Consult a fully qualified Sports Physio, they'll sort it"

and a few don't worry - try elojutfia from Holland and Barrett - that should help to painlessly do the trick - it worked for me.

mangaman

longers said:
Rule 34 for Mangaman.

Has someone subtitled a Downfall clip of the lightbulb changing yet?

Hey longers, that's the 2nd time you've "rule 34'rd" me - I'm merely trying in my humble and selfless way to contribute my little bit to this thread :blush:

And of course introduce lightbulb up the arse jokes :smile:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
mangaman said:
How about, someone posts a surprisingly unabashed thread about an improbably personal problem

"I've got a light bulb stuck up my arse - purely an accident, I sat down on a chair with an upturned bulb just put there by my flatmate"

Asks for advice - lots of "good luck mate - get to A and E, they'll sort it - could be serious" type posts.

Lots of "Consult a fully qualified Sports Physio, they'll sort it"

and a few don't worry - try elojutfia from Holland and Barrett - that should help to painlessly do the trick - it worked for me.

Simply fantastic...thank-you:biggrin:

TVC

Someone to pull the light bulb out of the bin a couple of weeks later when everybody else had forgotten about it.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Someone to connect it back in and switch it on. Sit there for a while, wonder what the smell is, and then, with a feeling of growing horror, remember WHY it was in the bin in the first place. It's medical incident with Mangaman's Bahookie.

Top Bottom